Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 Tundra - Cavalry Blue
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad there’s already a forum for the GR Corolla 🤘

I’m a moderator over on tundras.com, tacomaworld, and 4Runners.com with a Tundra built for all things outdoors. The Tundra’s not going anywhere, and I’m really looking forward to the day I can put down a deposit on the GR!

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,534 Posts

I’m a moderator over on tundras.com, tacomaworld, and 4Runners.com with a Tundra built for all things outdoors. The Tundra’s not going anywhere, and I’m really looking forward to the day I can put down a deposit on the GR!

View attachment 352
Welcome to the forum! Really loving the Tundra

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2017 GT350R, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
193 Posts

View attachment 352
Best color on the Tundra too! Great looking build, are you eyeing the gen 3?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GR corolla as an economical yet engaging daily driver and a clean tundra overland rig for truck stuff...sounds like a match made in heaven.
Basically what I'm going for!
Exactly what I'm going after.
Plus I really miss having a manual car. This will be my first AWD too, so it should be a good time.
I come from the 240SX scene before it turned into absolute trash.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Best color on the Tundra too! Great looking build, are you eyeing the gen 3?
Thanks!
I have little to no interest in the new Tundra. Luckily I snagged this one literal months before they quit making the "2.5" gen last year. TTV6 just doesn't do it for me in full size truck, I use my V8 for work (and play) almost daily.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,534 Posts
Exactly what I'm going after.
Plus I really miss having a manual car. This will be my first AWD too, so it should be a good time.
I come from the 240SX scene before it turned into absolute trash.
That's why I am glad my FJ is manual. My Lexus really makes me wish I could have all manual cars since it's just more fun to drive day-to-day.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's why I am glad my FJ is manual. My Lexus really makes me wish I could have all manual cars since it's just more fun to drive day-to-day.
I test drove a new Tacoma 6 MT back in 2017 and it just wasn’t “fun”. That clutch felt like it was a mile long 😂

With all the traffic I have around here it’ll be nice to be able to choose clutch or no clutch any given day too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts