Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been mostly a lurker here ever since the reveal. I called the dealer I had previously done business with to get my '21 HB XSE and ended the phone call by putting a deposit down for the first Core unit at MSRP. There were 2 or 3 that had deposits down for CE. When Toyota sent out the notice warning dealers to not take many deposits because of limited production, I got a call saying that they were going to refund my deposit and all others had already been refunded. Somehow, I was able to convince them to keep my deposit using information shared here on the forums. Since the others were refunded they stated I would be the first in line for ANY trim of the GRC.
I stayed in contact with my dealer any time there was new information shared here, but of course, they did not and still have not heard any new piece of information from Toyota regarding when/if they will allocations for the GRC.
With this most recent news, and hoping the 1st cores are fully loaded, I will hopefully have some great news to share in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been mostly a lurker here ever since the reveal. I called the dealer I had previously done business with to get my '21 HB XSE and ended the phone call by putting a deposit down for the first Core unit at MSRP. There were 2 or 3 that had deposits down for CE. When Toyota sent out the notice warning dealers to not take many deposits because of limited production, I got a call saying that they were going to refund my deposit and all others had already been refunded. Somehow, I was able to convince them to keep my deposit using information shared here on the forums. Since the others were refunded they stated I would be the first in line for ANY trim of the GRC. I stayed in contact with my dealer any time there was new information shared here, but of course, they did not and still have not heard any new piece of information from Toyota regarding when/if they will allocations for the GRC. With this most recent news, and hoping the 1st cores are fully loaded, I will hopefully have some great news to share in the coming weeks!
Im in middle TN as well and monitoring the allocations but not looking good since I’m 9th on the list!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts