Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess I'll be joining Toyota very soon (it will be my very 1st Toyota). Been in contact with the local dealer here in our lovely town (Canada) up north, and I'm on the top of the list.

I've already sourcing some parts like wheels and tires but I'm still on hold and wait until this will be confirmed. But seats I already have a Recaros to go to the GR Corolla

Anyway, back when I was in the Philippines, I have a 1994 Honda Civic Hatch with a k20a type r swapped engine (I was the one who build it), (I still own this and just sitting in the garage there, I don't have any plans of selling it, I'll keep it until my dying days, lol)
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive air manifold Car

Then I moved here in Canada..

I bought this as my project car a 2004 Honda EP Hatch but sold it due to my dream car
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

and then this came, last year I picked up a 1998 Subaru Impreza STi Type R (jdm rhd) still restoring it, adding bits of pieces like the wheels and recaro, but definitely, the seats will go directly to the GR Corolla, I have a sweet pair of Recaro TS-G and a SR6 (not on the photos)
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Vehicle Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting Automotive design
Shoe Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

I also have some other toys like a 2020 Ducati Streetfighter V4s
Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Sky Helmet

and a 2020 Honda Africa Twin DCT ES
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Helmet Automotive lighting

Thank you for letting me join this group. Hoping to learn more from you guys if this GR Corolla will be a reality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.