Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first official car purchase was the BRZ. Earned that all myself. I opened a small gym business which has grown since but during the early years I had to sell my BRZ to pay bills and get out of debt.

Fast forward 7+ years and a damn pandemic I am now in the market to get my own car again (been leasing a Truck for business purposes since) and I miss being part of a car community.

I truly don't know shit about cars but I love driving stick, being part of a positive community and helping others any way I can.

I'm on the list to receive my Corolla GR soon! Here's to getting back into the fold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the party
First time ever being part of a car forum. My cousin use to be part of the S2000 Forum until he passed away. It amazed me how strong that community was when they showed up at his funeral procession with 20+ S2000's leading the way. Quite frankly that's what got me interested in trying this out as I finally take my steps to attain my Corolla GR. Glad to be here.

·
Super Moderator
2,944 Posts
First time ever being part of a car forum. My cousin use to be part of the S2000 Forum until he passed away. It amazed me how strong that community was when they showed up at his funeral procession with 20+ S2000's leading the way. Quite frankly that's what got me interested in trying this out as I finally take my steps to attain my Corolla GR. Glad to be here.
Glad to have you brotha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts