Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Where are you from?
Originally from Indiana, but left about 16 years ago.

-What's your current car?
I don't currently have a street car (sold my Accord before this deployment.)

-Project cars?
I have a 1995 Spec Miata sitting in the garage and a 2005 Miata in the middle of being put back together after a full gut and race rebuild.

-What are your hobbies?
I'm an Air Force pilot, so anything related to aviation. I also buy, rebuild, and sell old Japanese bikes. I have done a couple of ChampCar races and track days here and there. I'm also a PC nerd, so that helps keep my bank account from growing too full.

I'm on a couple of waiting lists and looking for a new car. I figured the GR Corolla checked all the boxes for me. It seems the aftermarket will be great for this car, based on how the GR Yaris' aftermarket is. I'm really hoping to any CE, but will still most likely snag a Core as long as it has the LSD.

Only issue is I'm a large human, but I'm used to being crammed into cockpits meant for much smaller people. 6'1" and a cornfed 225, so I'm a bit curious how the Corolla will fit me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You shouldn't have an issue in the GRC, there is a video out there somewhere with a 6'+ guy sitting in the backseat with room to spare, and the seats seem pretty wide. Downside for me because I am 5'4" and 135 lol. Welcome to the forum Sir!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts