Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Its not a problem for me and the seat isn't too high either. I love it so much I get up early and just go on random drives, haven't done that since my 22b in the UK in 1998
Great to hear. I'm thinking of just going out and buying a used GR Yaris Rallye because I'm sick of waiting for the GRC. When the GRC eventually arrives in showrooms next year it will be crazy expensive anyway like 70k+ drive away. Hard to justify less performance with only a marginally better interior.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Great to hear. I'm thinking of just going out and buying a used GR Yaris Rallye because I'm sick of waiting for the GRC. When the GRC eventually arrives in showrooms next year it will be crazy expensive anyway like 70k+ drive away. Hard to justify less performance with only a marginally better interior.
Go for it 🏁

Discussion starter · #37 ·
I prefer the GRC, more practical, better sound, digital dash and wireless carplay/charging a bonus. You can turn off electrical assist like the crash avoidance and lane departure and it remembers your preferences! Didn't take long to re-set my muscle memory to press the drive mode switch to engage track rather than twist anti-clockwise. Reverse camera and proximity alerts for parking much improved. It has better all-round sight lines. Still running in and so not employing lead foot technique. I love it!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.