Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

GRC Wheel Fitment Image & Measurements Reference Directory

107K views 403 replies 95 participants last post by  CoolCorollaBro 
#1 · (Edited)
I already posted mine in another thread.
The sizes are almost the same as the stock. The only exception is the wheel width.

Tire: Michelin CrossClimate2, 235/40R18
Wheel: Motegi Racing MR154, 18x8 +30

I'll see how soft the sidewalls feel, for the CC2 is a GT tire, not performance. But it should be good enough for winter rides.
View attachment 6851
The set is for winter use. OEM rear spacer. No modifications. No rubbing or no clearance issue. And...

Hub Ring:
Wheel Bore: 72.62mm (2.859")​
Vehicle Hub: 60.06mm (2.365")​
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
#164 ·
GRC is an odd car looks wise. it REALLY wants to be some crazy time attack looking thing or rally car. stance does barely anything for it or even the usual wheel+drop. Just Driven's track aero'd car is the best looking one so far for that reason

i've never seen a car that barely changed looks wise with aftermarket wheels. i think the stock wheels are just that good

#165 ·
stance rarely does anything for any car to make it look better, but that's just like, my opinion man. each their own and all that.

as far as the stock rims, some cars look great with the stock wheels, this is one of them that has a really good looking stock wheel.

the big problem with the stock wheels (really most stock wheels when you're looking at a 18" rim), they weigh so damned much. 22lbs, if you can knock about 4-5lbs per wheel off that, it is a measurable difference that you can feel too.

there are a lot of really nice options out there in the 18ish lbs and under range for our car.

Reactions: iamblamb
#175 ·
So test fit my kansei Astros today 18x9.5 et 35 with muteki 12x1.5 studs and ran into some iffy issues. Tested the lugs and found only about 6 threads catching till bottomed out on wheel.Has anyone else had stud issues due to the stupid Toyota shank lugs? Has anyone used the et gorilla lugs or have any insight? I'm not comfortable having that low of engagement I don't think ,even with my hub centric rings.

#180 ·
So test fit my kansei Astros today 18x9.5 et 35 with muteki 12x1.5 studs and ran into some iffy issues. Tested the lugs and found only about 6 threads catching till bottomed out on wheel.Has anyone else had stud issues due to the stupid Toyota shank lugs? Has anyone used the et gorilla lugs or have any insight? I'm not comfortable having that low of engagement I don't think ,even with my hub centric rings.

I have similar concerns on mine. I will say that I drove about 100 miles on them with no issues including a little rip through some curves at the end but I wonder if it will be enough on track or if I should just get the other wheel studs some company was selling.

#196 ·
While I may have missed a post somewhere… I think this is the first confirmed fitting of Desmond Regamaster EVOII’s to the GR Corolla. I have seen pix on a GR Yaris (same hub); so it was worth the chance.
Specs: 18x9.5J ET30.
they clear the calipers at least as well as OEM, maybe even slightly better. They’re close to flush (about 3-5 mm short which I like personally), so no poke!

Will add the stickers and tires soon.
will
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tire Hood Tread

#197 ·
While I may have missed a post somewhere… I think this is the first confirmed fitting of Desmond Regamaster EVOII’s to the GR Corolla. I have seen pix on a GR Yaris (same hub); so it was worth the chance.
Specs: 18x9.5J ET30.
they clear the calipers at least as well as OEM, maybe even slightly better. They’re close to flush (about 3-5 mm short which I like personally), so no poke!

Will add the stickers and tires soon.
will View attachment 13846
View attachment 13845
View attachment 13844
View attachment 13843
Can’t wait to see it on the ground with a nice tire.

#201 ·
Hello Forum,
I'm not good with offsets and wheel sizes. So I need some help. What wheel measurements will meet the fender line? I don't want to use spacers.

So I'm looking into some Rays..model number GL-57T-1895-51143-38! Will these lights fit my Corolla GR to fender line? Thank you Brian

#206 ·
Good afternoon guys I am new to the forum and new to Toyota as a brand. I’ve been looking on this forum as well as online in general trying to figure out what offset and wheel width to go with on my GRC. I don’t want some crazy looking poke and I don’t want something too Inset in the wheel well. I ended up at least for now using 15mm spacers up front as well as 25mm spacers in the rear with the factory spacers removed to try to get a real visual and to help calculate the offset and width. I took some photos and hopefully they may help the next guy trying to figure out the look of the wheels that they may want to run.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Hood Automotive tire Road surface Automotive lighting Vehicle

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wood

#215 ·
Has anyone replaced all wheel studs with extended and if so how much did a garage charge if was not done self? I've been reading aftermarket wheels with conical lugs can't get minimum safe recommended turns on the lugs (depending on what you read, at least 6.5-8). I have a set of wheels coming and sounds like going to need to replace the studs

#221 ·
I don't really see why extended thread lug nuts wouldn't be a good option since they do provide more threads than a standard conical seat nut. Assuming the wheels have adequate space in them for the extended portion to fit through the mounting holes. Am I missing something about them?

#231 ·
Finally found a set of wheels that I liked for the GR. Ended up going with a set of SSR wheels. 18x9.5 et22. I tried to take some pics from the top of the fender and quarter panel to get a good idea of the fitment . I know that some guys were saying that a 22 offset on a 9.5 in wheel had some poke but I don’t think that they fit badly at all. The tire I’m running is a Bridgestone Potenza 255/35 18
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Water Automotive tire Wood Grey Automotive exterior

Tire Car Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

#232 ·
Looks good! What SSR wheel is that? They are a quality wheel manufacturer.

On 9.5” wide wheel I would 265 section width tire but that’s just me. I have 255 on 9.5” wide wheel now on my RS3 & it looks a little too stretched.

#234 ·
My wheels are finally on the car. Some details as follows:
  • 19x8.5 offset 23mm and retain OEM spacers
  • Custom forged design with West Forged (UK) Home | West Forged
  • Potenza RE71RS 235x35
  • Longer wheel studs so can get enough turns on lugs and open ended lugs as could not get closed end long enough for the extended studs
  • Roof is PPF on the carbon and rear wing has been painted
  • Mudflaps are Rally Armor with Badgeskins GR logos added
I'll be selling my OEM wheels and tires (less than 700 miles) and will post separately. Will sell tires and wheels separately as sets, or all together (already unmounted though). Will ship at buyer expense. Live around NYC area.

Attachments

#248 ·