Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

GRC Wheel Fitment Image & Measurements Reference Directory

107K views 403 replies 95 participants last post by  CoolCorollaBro 
Hello everyone, not a GRC owner (yet) but I work at a dealership here in Canada in the parts department, had the opportunity to put a new set of wheels and tires on our showroom GRC and figured I would share the setup we are using.

I went with the Enkei RS05-RR in a 18x9.5 +22 offset, tires mounted are a 265/35R18 Toyo R888R square.
View attachment 7694

Rear still has the factory spacer so the rear has a bit more poke than the front but I personally do not mind it, could remove for a more flush look.
View attachment 7693
View attachment 7692
View attachment 7691

Hoping to get my hands on one in the future however I already have a couple ole Nissans so budget is not looking super great haha, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you!
can you show pics of the clearance in the inner wheel well? how close it to rubbing on any suspension?

RE; 245/40/18 18x10 +22.
Could someone tell me why someone would buy wide rims to fit OE size tires?
many wheels have a much more aggressive and signifcantly better looking concave when you go over a certain width. slimmer tires help fit them. the wider track alone is giving you MUCH more mechanic grip, regardless of whatever tire you put on there

it also just looks insanely better when the tires/rims are poking out of the fender just a bit. the view looking at the car from the front is night and day

GRC is an odd car looks wise. it REALLY wants to be some crazy time attack looking thing or rally car. stance does barely anything for it or even the usual wheel+drop. Just Driven's track aero'd car is the best looking one so far for that reason

i've never seen a car that barely changed looks wise with aftermarket wheels. i think the stock wheels are just that good

stance rarely does anything for any car to make it look better, but that's just like, my opinion man. each their own and all that.

as far as the stock rims, some cars look great with the stock wheels, this is one of them that has a really good looking stock wheel.

the big problem with the stock wheels (really most stock wheels when you're looking at a 18" rim), they weigh so damned much. 22lbs, if you can knock about 4-5lbs per wheel off that, it is a measurable difference that you can feel too.

there are a lot of really nice options out there in the 18ish lbs and under range for our car.
stance doesn't have to mean that it's slammed to the floor with stretched tires. I hate that shit

look at an s2k stock and then look at one with rims and a drop and it's a completely different looking car, for example