Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

GRC Wheel Fitment Image & Measurements Reference Directory

107K views 403 replies 95 participants last post by  CoolCorollaBro 
#1 · (Edited)
I already posted mine in another thread.
The sizes are almost the same as the stock. The only exception is the wheel width.

Tire: Michelin CrossClimate2, 235/40R18
Wheel: Motegi Racing MR154, 18x8 +30

I'll see how soft the sidewalls feel, for the CC2 is a GT tire, not performance. But it should be good enough for winter rides.
View attachment 6851
The set is for winter use. OEM rear spacer. No modifications. No rubbing or no clearance issue. And...

Hub Ring:
Wheel Bore: 72.62mm (2.859")​
Vehicle Hub: 60.06mm (2.365")​
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
Great thread idea and execution.
What about wheel center bores also in each post? I think that would help people asking about hub rings or wondering if the bore is big enough to fit.
Hub ring size added to my post.
Hub Ring:
Wheel Bore: 72.62mm (2.859")​
Vehicle Hub: 60.06mm (2.365")​

#5 · (Edited)
Wheels: DRW, D15 wheels, 18x8.0 +40, claimed to be a sturdy 25 lbs each.
Tires: 225/45R18 Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta snows
Spacers: OEM 10mm rear spacer. I may use a 5mm spacer in the front to get the tire center closer to OE spec, but likely I won't notice the difference with snow tires on.
Rings: 73.1 > 60.1mm aluminum hub centric rings
Comments: These look close to the OEM design. ~6mm of caliper clearance to the spoke, 33mm to strut from inner rim. Unfortunately these are dual drilled wheels and the vendor does not tell you you need reduced size nuts to use the outer spacing of 5x114.3 holes. Fortunately I had some splined lugs on hand. 17mm hex lugs won't work, the bore is to small for a socket.
They left the unused inner set of holes silver rather than the black finish of the wheel. But what did I expect for the cheapest alloys I could stand to look at? $152 eBay, $162 amazon.

The Hakkapeliitta 10 grips ice and packed snow well, I've not yet chugged through really deep stuff on this particular tire. But they do have a soft sidewall, and you really notice the marshmallow ride when switching from summer tires
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Automotive tire Rim Tread Bicycle part Auto part

#8 · (Edited)
Can confirm that 17" wheels will fit! Had a winter setup put on today.

Wheel (Link)
  • Brand: Fast Wheels
  • Model: Switch
  • Size: 17x7.5
  • Offset: +35
  • Bore: 60.1
  • Weight: 21.80 lbs
Edit: There a few versions of this wheel. Be sure to get the one that is designed to work with the OEM Toyota mag style lug nuts. It should have a "Flat" seat type. If it says "60°" or "Conical" the lugs will not have proper engagement on the studs.

Tire (Link)
  • Brand: Michelin
  • Model: X-ICE Snow
  • Size: 235/45/17
Notes

Using OEM spacers in the rear and the rest of the car is unmodified. Ride seems to feel a litter softer I assume due to the softer compound and larger sidewall compared to stock. Can take more pics if needed.

Pictures

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

#49 ·
Can confirm that 17" wheels will fit! Had a winter setup put on today.

Wheel (Link)
  • Brand: Fast Wheels
  • Model: Switch
  • Size: 17x7.5
  • Offset: +35
  • Bore: 60.1
  • Weight: 21.80 lbs
Tire (Link)
  • Brand: Michelin
  • Model: X-ICE Snow
  • Size: 235/45/17
Notes

Using OEM spacers in the rear and the rest of the car is unmodified. Ride seems to feel a litter softer I assume due to the softer compound and larger sidewall compared to stock. Can take more pics if needed.
How are these working out for you? I'm planning on going the same way, probably with a bit more narrow tire.
Thanks!

#9 · (Edited)
Deleting my informative post with pics of silver Enkei TS10 on my white core.

My post had nothing to do with snow tires but was moved to this thread for some unknown reason.

Not loving this forum with its irrational combining and reorganizing of threads that makes finding things difficult or impossible.

#11 · (Edited)
having a hard time choosing tires for 9.5 +38. debating between 275/35, 255/40, or 265/40. thoughts? i feel like 265/35 is too short/small on stock height.
I’d do 255/35 honestly. It’s only a smidge smaller, like actual speed will be 61 at 60. That and when you add width to the tire your going to closer to the fender liners when turning so I’d doesn’t hurt to drop the side wall to get more space.

I debating between 255/35 on an 18x10 or 265/35 on a 18x10.5 but need to sit here and check out more set ups before going in. I think the 10s will fit easy but 10.5s might need fender work and removal of the liner which I’m not willing to do. Gunna run out the oem tires first anyway. Hoping someone tries before me for science lol.

#14 ·
Here’s 18x9.5 +38.
I was just about to post this from FB! Looks like 18x10 +38 or 40 would barely fit or maybe touch the strut. A 5mm spacer would clear it for sure. Only worry is if a future coilover set up would further reduce clearance.

Reactions: mikexay
#15 · (Edited)
Wheels: Enkei TSV 18x8 ET35
Tires: Continental DWS 06 Plus 235/40R18
Spacers: OEM 10mm rear spacers
Comments: Winter setup, got these from Tire Rack and they came with centering rings and lug nuts. Wheels tuck in a little more than stock ones, I might get spacers later on, they run great so far.

Edit: I made an installation video, pretty long and boring but check it out if you want, I will appreciate any tips or suggestions.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#18 ·
Wheels: Enkei TSV 18x8 ET35
Tires: Continental DWS 06 Plus 235/40R18
Spacers: OEM 10mm rear spacers
Comments: Winter setup, got these from Tire Rack and they came with centering rings and lug nuts. Wheels tuck in a little more than stock ones, I might get spacers later on, they run great so far.
Love DWS06+. Got D monster tires for me. Grip for hipo all season is fantastic and they are the best rain tires I’ve ever used. They are definitely a performance tire and your tread photo, that one portion of the tire is for snow, and it works amazingly well.

I’m also a fan of Enkei flow from cast wheels. I run them on my 2 current vehicles and will run them on the GRC when I get it as well so all 3 will have them. 21 lbs, $250-280 per, love the things. My DD and my truck, I bought an extra Enkei for each vehicle in case they ever quit making that type and I ruin one. It’s nice to have a spare, and just leave it in the box.

Nice setup! 235/40/18 for me is the money. It’s the sweet spot on width, having some sidewall/meat for pot holes and such (F 35 and 30 series tires), and the price is excellent. Ran them on my RS when I had it the whole time for summers (Conti Extreme Contact Sports) and winters (DWS06) and never once regretted it on street, track, inclement weather, zero. It’s a great size and the price is excellent.

#23 ·
Hello everyone, not a GRC owner (yet) but I work at a dealership here in Canada in the parts department, had the opportunity to put a new set of wheels and tires on our showroom GRC and figured I would share the setup we are using.

I went with the Enkei RS05-RR in a 18x9.5 +22 offset, tires mounted are a 265/35R18 Toyo R888R square.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Rear still has the factory spacer so the rear has a bit more poke than the front but I personally do not mind it, could remove for a more flush look.
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Hoping to get my hands on one in the future however I already have a couple ole Nissans so budget is not looking super great haha, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you!

#287 ·
#25 · (Edited)
MODS PLEASE DO NOT MERGE - I have no idea what happened to the last thread but someone went through and performed a bunch of thread merges and now we have 3 separate threads mixing random images, snow tires discussion, and my original post. Without a dedicated thread for specs we're destined to have the "will these fit?" threads multiple times per week.

Original Post:

Surprised this thread hasn't been started yet but its obligatory so here it goes!

This thread is for posting pictures of your wheel and tire set ups WITH ALL MEASUREMENTS INCLUDED

The purpose is to allow others to determine potential fitment and discuss. If you are going to post pictures of your set up please follow this format.

Wheel: Make, Model, Diameter, Width, Offset, (weight if easily available)
Tires: Make, Model, and complete size info
Spacers: if they are present (factory rear spacer and or aftermarket including size in millimeters)
Comments: (do they rub? were body mods required? Is car lowered? Approximately how much?)

Example post:

Wheels: Enkei, GRC OEM wheels, 18x8.5 +30, 23 lbs
Tires: Michelin PS4 235/40R18
Spacers: OEM 10mm rear spacer
Comments: OEM fitment. No rubbing or clearance issues. Unrolled or pulled fenders. OEM ride height unmodified suspension.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Please keep this thread nice and tidy. It makes exploring wheel set ups so much easier and prevents new owners from constantly creating the same "will these wheels and tires fit?" thread over and over.

Mods please pin/sticky if you're so willing.

Thanks everyone!

#28 ·
uhhhh why did the wheel fitment thread get merged with the Snow tires thread? This is a mess...
Oh wow, didn’t realize that happened. Hmm :unsure:

Here’s my car with the TS10 winter wheel/tire setup. Just realized I never shared that. 18x8.5 +35 with Pilot Alpin 5 235/40

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car

I love the flat face of the wheel. They Make the overall look of the car a bit lighter and more.. euro hot hach feeling?