Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
But the GR Yaris in GT7 is very very slippery! I鈥檓 just a casual gamer, but man, that GRY is hard to drive! (default everything, no tweaks, no tune)

I hope it鈥檚 either a bug, or just the nature of the Yaris, and me in the mix.

Most cars, even the Supra, you can start gunning it half way out the corner. But the Yaris, you need to really straighten the car like an arrow before applying 100% throttle.

Registered
But the GR Yaris in GT7 is very very slippery! I鈥檓 just a casual gamer, but man, that GRY is hard to drive! (default everything, no tweaks, no tune)

Most cars, even the Supra, you can start gunning it half way out the corner. But the Yaris, you need to really straighten the car like an arrow before applying 100% throttle.
I've been searching for a tune because the Yaris is impossible to drive!

Registered

That's surprising to me because the GR Yaris in GR Sport has almost god like grip. It will get unstable easily on something like the Ring due to, I assume, the short wheelbase and overdriven rear wheels, but it punches way above its weight when it comes to lap times and how quickly I get to my best time. For comparison, the GR 86 was far harder to get to that best time (which was still slower than the GRY by a significant margin, IIRC)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts