Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Grc facebook group

7K views 74 replies 24 participants last post by  IsaiahF 
#1 ·
Is anyone part of this Facebook group? Not sure if the person who's admin or a moderator is there? But they are in dire need of a moderator. I've admin'd and ran many facebook groups in the past. If the owner of that page is on here DM me shit out of hand there and known as the troll/shit post grc group because of the lack of moderation.
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting

See less See more
#15 ·
Since it's an open group, and my wife gets updates any time I post on Facebook, she's like "you talked about lowering springs, do you want to get some?" Like no, I don't, and then I start explaining spring rates and jounce and rebound and valving, and her eyes glaze over, it's like her telling me about the latest show on bravo.

#39 · (Edited)
George is gone, figured out how to ban people since the normal way isn't an option. Guy doesn't even own one and in a group named "Toyota gr corolla owners"
Also causes way to many problems. Dude was killing my cell battery with how many report notifications I was getting every day.
Just want to remove the scammers (about 10/day) and have it be chill.

#56 ·
@Trapper Its probably a good thing that I'm not a moderator in that FB group because I can tell you for certain that some of those pompous idiots would have been kicked by now. I'm going to lose my mind interacting with those clowns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.