Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
801 - 820 of 1,005 Posts
Took delivery yesterday. Loaded black with all weather mats. Should be a fun weekend of turning shit off. Fought that lane assist in all the fun areas on the way home.
Thank you Toyota of Walnut Creek. A rare approach in todays market.
MSRP $39734
Nothing added buty CA tax and fees.
Love to hear that. It should be all buyers experience.

1 flight and a 14 hour drive later. Good lord is the paint in rough shape though. I was planning on getting it wrapped next year so was tempted to leave the paint alone until then. Dunno if I'll be able to look at those swirl marks and scratches for a year though :sick:

Dealer (A1 Toyota) was great to work with though. No BS and I was in and out in a bit over an hour. Just uh, maybe don't let them wash the car before you pick it up...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 flight and a 14 hour drive later. Good lord is the paint in rough shape though. I was planning on getting it wrapped next year so was tempted to leave the paint alone until then. Dunno if I'll be able to look at those swirl marks and scratches for a year though :sick:

Dealer (A1 Toyota) was great to work with though. No BS and I was in and out in a bit over an hour. Just uh, maybe don't let them wash the car before you pick it up...
View attachment 7015
Mine is in for paint correction, re ceramic, and XPEL due to them taking swirls and scratches to it on delivery. Hopefully get mine back before Wednesday.

I would bring it to their attention immediately. They should be paying. Do not wait.

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

In what I can only describe as "stars aligning" and being at the right place, at the right time... I'm in the driver's seat of a white GRC. Performance Pack and Tech Pack, no Cold Weather Pack, exactly what I wanted (I don't care for heated seats).

Drove back home 7 hours, after crossing the border into Monterrey and basically turning around (picking up family)... it was an exhausting Friday.

all the way to mehicooo? congrats!
My family was visiting there when I had to stop at a Toyota dealership, it just so happened to be right at the moment a GRC was coming off a truck and they didn't even know they'd get one. The dealership was in the US in case my post made it seem otherwise... it was after that that I had to go back and then turn around.

Did anyone happen to have their car's delivery window get pushed back? How soon did you know? Mine shows 2/1 as the end of the estimated delivery window and I'm just trying to plan out whether or not I should still be planning on Friday to go pick it up. Just in case someone has access to the Toyota system and can check, VIN: JTNABAAE6PA001796

My family was visiting there when I had to stop at a Toyota dealership, it just so happened to be right at the moment a GRC was coming off a truck and they didn't even know they'd get one. The dealership was in the US in case my post made it seem otherwise... it was after that that I had to go back and then turn around.
Dude, that is wild timing. Congrats!!

The NJ/NY port
when you got some time at work and start going down the rabbit hole. I tried to leave a voicemail for Mr Sharo but his voicemail box is full. I think it is important to state I currently have no life checking this forum. Work > Check Forum Nonstop > Gym > Check Forum Nonstop > Bong Rips > Check Forum Nonstop > Repeat.

Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Number

Congrats. Is that you? Like a little kid on Christmas. Grin game strong!

View attachment 7036
Haha it's not, manager is super nice, sends me all the pics/videos, they're delivering it to my house tomorrow, they're in my state but still a bit of a drive and I'm stuck in meetings today and tomorrow

My family was visiting there when I had to stop at a Toyota dealership, it just so happened to be right at the moment a GRC was coming off a truck and they didn't even know they'd get one.
I'm gobsmacked by that. How does a dealer not know what they have coming off the truck? I feel like there's gonna be an after-the-credits scene where the dealer's friend freaks out because the dealer forgot to earmark that car for them.

801 - 820 of 1,005 Posts