Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Which type of armrest is preferable for you?

• no armrest (im not a pussy and ill be fine without one)

Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Usable interior pocket underneath the arm rest

Votes: 129 74.6%
  • just a place to rest my elbow no storage space needed

Votes: 17 9.8%

GRanola GRC Aftermarket Armrest Available

45K views 395 replies 66 participants last post by  SXTH Element Engineering 
#1 · (Edited)
Hahaha it was coming, we all knew it was coming.
Anyway since I already started a future product idea thread and this has come up in EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK POST!

it seems like something people would like to see.
I am in between 2 ideas:

1) Basic ass armrest with no storage underneath, just a place to rest your elbow when driving especially for long trips
2) Some kind of potentially 3D printed storage tray with an armrest on top, I have not gotten my car yet in order to scan everything and look at potential mounting locations but where there is a will theres a way.

I will try at all costs to avoid anyone needing to drill holes into anything. I also am shooting to keep it as similar to interior colors and such so that its not obvious its aftermarket.

ARMREST IS Live!

See less See more
#123 ·
@Cptnslo I'm sure someone asked this already, but how is shifting with the rest there? No issues?
I'm def considering getting one once I snag a car.

#126 · (Edited)
Glad to finally see this available! I ordered as soon as I saw it on Facebook the other day. I haven't missed the actual "arm resting" part of the armrest as much as I thought I would, but am definitely missing the storage, especially since getting a wifi hotspot that's now permanently in my car for my cloud camera setup. Looking forward to seeing the install video! Install looks super easy!

I know that you'd mentioned the decorative plate coming at a later point, but do you know if there's also going to be circular cutouts to hide the screw heads?

Reactions: wind_slash
#132 ·
I think the Facebook post stated beginning to middle of May.