Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows anyone that wants a GR86 Premium for MSRP? The catch? It's automatic.

Some of you already know me, and have orders with me for Corolla or gr86 manual...

I have a black 86, premium, selling for MSRP like I sell everything else.

If anyone knows someone interested, hit me up! Hopefully im not breaking any rules here. Just trying to help people find cars at MSRP

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you don't want to share the dealership, sharing the approximate location would be helpful. I believe you're located in CT based on my memory (if you want me to delete this, let me know).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would love to have an automatic GR86 for MSRP at this moment, and it will also make me feel more patient while waiting for the GR Corolla. However, here in Califonia the 10% sales tax is not affected by the trade in value, which really sucks...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would love to have an automatic GR86 for MSRP at this moment, and it will also make me feel more patient while waiting for the GR Corolla. However, here in Califonia the 10% sales tax is not affected by the trade in value, which really sucks...
If I buy a GRC in Florida where trade in value nullifies sales tax, if I then move to California will I still have to pay a sales tax?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts