Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Japan had their own press event today as well, which revealed real life footage of the car in white.

Japan is getting the GR Corolla RZ trim, which basically seems like a non-limited circuit edition (has all the circuit edition goodies except the morizo shift knob).

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
615 Posts
Japan had their own press event today as well, which revealed real life footage of the car in white.

Japan is getting the GR Corolla RZ trim, which basically seems like a non-limited circuit edition (has all the circuit edition goodies except the morizo shift knob).
Dang it, my japanese isnt good enough to know exactly what the difference on the camshaft is in the GRC compared to the Yaris.
On the ME they said the rear strut bar can be used for harness and that there are bolt holes in the floor of rear footwell area for mounting harness.
They had the final drive, both ranges are indeed lower so theoretically top speed will be less.

·
Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
252 Posts
You can get a little of what they are saying if you change the settings for subtitles but it's not a translation

Notice that even the Japanese
“circuit edition” (CZ) gets the cool Morizo wheels while we only get them if we delete our backseat…..booooooo! I really hope those rims are sold through Toyota or on the internet parts sites….

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
615 Posts
So theyre getting the RZ(circuit edition) in pearl white? My cursory search for colors couldnt find out. The white car shown in the videos is the RZ, Not ME. I really want to see the ME in pearl white as if i somehow am able to get one, id prob want the white.
And what is the camo one in back?

·
Super Moderator
2,499 Posts
So theyre getting the RZ(circuit edition) in pearl white? My cursory search for colors couldnt find out. The white car shown in the videos is the RZ, Not ME. I really want to see the ME in pearl white as if i somehow am able to get one, id prob want the white.
And what is the camo one in back?
The Camo one has more of the production styles hydrogen tank I thought I saw somewhere

So that white one will look

81 - 100 of 112 Posts