Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
That is REALLY disappointing. How can the XSE get it and the higher grade model not? I understand and I'd be willing to pay extra for it but like c'mon. Move some of the chip supply around please Toyota. Especially after initially saying that there would be dual-zone offered at the launch.
No armrest, no dual climate.. whats next? no moonroof ?! :mad:

Registered
I just feel like they have the weakest interior in the segment. Look at the Elantra N vs the GRC. The Elantra is way nicer IMO and it's $4k less.
View attachment 3690 View attachment 3691
Yes it's nicer but i want reliability, i will not drop 32K on a car that will only last 10 years.

ngl tho the GR infotainment looks like an old cheap RCA tablet from the 00s

Registered
I remember when you predicted that hype for the GRC would quickly die off after some mixed reviews. I was scrolling through r/cars today and it seems like that is exactly the case. Most people have lost interest after seeing 5.4 seconds 0-60. Even Doug Demuro is in the comments of that thread talking about how it's just an average hot hatch and how the GRY is the truly special car. It's so funny how quickly the general public's opinions can shift. Went from "GRC WILL RUIN THE HOT HATCH MARKET" to "meh, Focus RS had more power".
Meh i will stay on the list anyway! Something tells me my Core will be on par or little bit better than my current '03 Matrix XR

Registered

Toyota really needs to get these a test car to test At their own elevation鈥.this is getting embarrassing鈥.
Meh i don't think the GRC was created with speed in mind and if i wanted speed i'd buy a supra anyway, i just want a small and reliable awd car for the canadian winter and the GRC check all the boxes for me :love:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts