Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2011 Volkswagen GTI
If people start labeling this like a drivers car that it is, people will understand. I am coming form the VW world and everyone in my car group (mostly euro fanboys) told me I'd miss all the plush interiors of our cars. While they are not wrong, I am prioritizing driving fun and engagement.

Unlike some people here, I am totally okay losing some of the warranties of the car and modifying it right away. Wheels and tires are picked, waiting on coilover release and soon it will be set aside as well.

Does it suck that a Golf R is significantly cheaper, yes. But it is also a relatively common car where I live.

I am ready to get my allocation and start autoxing and tracking this fun little nugget. And hey, maybe it'll drift 馃槀

Registered
2011 Volkswagen GTI
View attachment 3619

Circuit will get the red stitching door card, Core will have the basic bitch one.

And sorry to everyone about my review not being out yet. Been pulling 12-14 hour days to get these videos done. No clue how these other outlets do it in time, but I suppose my style of video is fairly different as well. The video should be up by tomorrow morning though, so keep your eyes peeled!
They have editors that work on the videos for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts