Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Beard

Hey guys! We're less than 24 hours away from the review embargo lifting on the GR Corolla! We're all very excited to finally see what people have to say about this car.

I (and hopefully the other mods) am going to update this OP with links to as many videos as we can. For now, it's just placeholder text. This should give us a centralized location for many of the reviews that will be dropped tomorrow.

Reviews:
Throttle House

TheStraightPipes

Engineering Explained

Matt Maran

savagegeese

Donut Media

Redline Reviews
The 2023 Toyota GR Corolla Is An AWD Triple Threat To Competing Hot Hatches

MotoMan TV
The 2023 GR Corolla Circuit Edition is best car Toyota makes, period!

Driving Sports TV
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Circuit Edition Review and Track Test

Raiti's Rides
Is the first ever 2023 Toyota GR Corolla a performance car WORTH the PRICE?

The Fast Lane Cars
The 2023 GR Corolla Is Fun, Fast & Fantastic, But Can It Drag Race? Let's Find Out!

MotorWeek
The 2023 Toyota GR Corolla is a Legit Hot Hatch | MotorWeek First Drive

Everyday Driver
GR Corolla - Feel That Motorsports Breeding | Everyday Driver

Kelley Blue Book
2023 Toyota GR Corolla | First Drive

Edmunds Cars
2023 Toyota GR Corolla DRIVEN! | Is Toyota GR Corolla the Hottest Hatch? | GR Corolla First Drive

CarBuzz
2023 Toyota GR Corolla - Full Walkaround & Deep Dive (Is It The ULTIMATE Hot Hatch?)

Revmatch TV
Toyota GR Corolla - Incredible Car With A Problem

Drive.com.au
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Track Test Review | Drive.com.au

Pushing Pistons
2023 Toyota GR Corolla Review | EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

Alex on Autos
The GR Corolla Is The Craziest Thing Toyota Has Ever Built - In A Good Way | 2023 GR Corolla Review

TheTopher

·
Super Moderator
2,451 Posts
Thread is back open.

Before you guys get extra excited and try to post something, look through here and see if it’s posted already.

And obviously post the reviews here and not make a whole new thread for one video, it’ll either added here or be deleted since it’s a repost.

Try to be objective looking at the reviews, these are exciting times but remember some reviews aren’t built like others!

This is it everybody have fun.

·
Super Moderator
2,451 Posts
really sad to see the circuit priced above the golf here in Canada :( I was so dang excited for this car but the golf is cheaper with a nicer interior. I feel myself slipping away. Someone, pull me back quickly!
Throttle house gave a great review, you couldn’t go wrong with either of them. Just comes down to what makes sense for you.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I’m also curious because raiti is talking about some weird price changes. I’m guessing this way made at the same time or earlier than the pricing video but he says the performance pack is a 2k option not the 1100 ish we all saw

1 - 20 of 372 Posts