Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 Tundra - Cavalry Blue
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I’m a few hours early but I’m excited 😁

Let’s post thoughts in real time on this thread once the live feed begins, and we get to see and hear all the juicy details!

Hopefully we will glean some more info beyond what was in the leaks this morning.

The Wait Is Over: Toyota to Debut Its Newest GR Sports Car | Toyota Canada

TORONTO, Ontario (March 28th, 2022)Get Ready for the heat! The world premiere of a TOYOTA GAZOO Racing sports car is coming Thursday night, March 31, at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Stay tuned for the latest updates and watch the reveal live here. #GR#Toyota

Lets go!

·
Registered
1991 5.0 Foxbody Hatchback, 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback
38 Posts
Here's to hoping they do a pre-order waitlist so that all of us PI detective sleuths that have been watching this car since the GR Hot Hatch webpage went up can get launch editions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's to hoping they do a pre-order waitlist so that all of us PI detective sleuths that have been watching this car since the GR Hot Hatch webpage went up can get launch editions.
Seems like us early adopters wouldn't have much of an advantage if they go through a pre-order system on their website. There is too much hype for this car now, and that list will be blown up. Here is hoping that our dealer deposits still hold weight.

·
Super Moderator
419 Posts
Wait. Is EDT and hour ahead of EST? I'm confused.

Is this gon a be 8:30 Central or 7:30 Central? Lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Super Moderator
665 Posts
Okay everyone, please don't confuse yourselves.

Adjust your time accordingly.. This statement came from Toyota Newsroom

TORONTO, Ontario (March 28th, 2022)Get Ready for the heat! The world premiere of a TOYOTA GAZOO Racing sports car is coming Thursday night, March 31, at 9:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Stay tuned for the latest updates and watch the reveal live here. #GR#Toyota

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay everyone, please don't confuse yourselves.

Adjust your time accordingly.. This statement came from Toyota Newsroom

Thank you, added that to the OP since it's nice and clear.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts