Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,499 Posts
Just saw that. That’s too much money. Still no Toyota details re pricing? What about core?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I actually think the core pricing with LSDs and heated seats is a good price. Not so sure about the circuit edition...

I was hard set on the circuit, but now i'm getting second thoughts, 8500$ for essentially an esthetic package, that's a hard pill to swallow...
I somewhat agree. Maybe “acceptable” price rather than “good”. When I heard $45,490 starting for Core I thought it was $5k too much. After learning the core in Canada includes cold weather and LSDs it’s not so bad. I was thinking $40k + packages so it’s not that far off.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I somewhat agree. Maybe “acceptable” price rather than “good”. When I heard $45,490 starting for Core I thought it was $5k too much. After learning the core in Canada includes cold weather and LSDs it’s not so bad. I was thinking $40k + packages so it’s not that far off.
Pricing is definitely more on the "acceptable" side for the Core in Canada. I've only seen it confirmed that we get the LSDs and heated seats so far, so really only half the cold weather package, and TBD whether we get the upgraded brakes too. The LSDs and heated seats were all I REALLY wanted, but the price is a little higher than I was hoping for given the few options included.

Circuit edition and Morizo edition pricing is wack though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pricing is definitely more on the "acceptable" side for the Core in Canada. I've only seen it confirmed that we get the LSDs and heated seats so far, so really only half the cold weather package, and TBD whether we get the upgraded brakes too. The LSDs and heated seats were all I REALLY wanted, but the price is a little higher than I was hoping for given the few options included.

Circuit edition and Morizo edition pricing is wack though.
Isn’t the brake “upgrade” just painted calipers? Fair statement on the heated seats since it doesn’t say anything about heated steering wheel, probably in another package.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Isn’t the brake “upgrade” just painted calipers? Fair statement on the heated seats since it doesn’t say anything about heated steering wheel, probably in another package.
What I've seen says this:

The $1,180 Performance pack will add front and rear Torsen limited slip differentials (LSD), along with 4-piston aluminum fixed-caliper disc brakes with red-painted calipers.

·
Registered
27 Posts

The $1,180 Performance pack will add front and rear Torsen limited slip differentials (LSD), along with 4-piston aluminum fixed-caliper disc brakes with red-painted calipers.

Braking power comes from opposed, fixed-caliper disc brakes with 14 x 1.1-inch ventilated and slotted rotors outfitted with 4-piston aluminum calipers on both grades, the Circuit Edition caliper is red painted with GR logo

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's good news then! I like the red calipers but i can paint or swap them out myself haha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
TBH I really just wanted the wing on the CE. Couldn't care less about the roof and hood as it'll be daily driven. But alas, I do not see heated steering wheel on the CORE. Pricing is a bit whack on the CE though.

·
Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
252 Posts
The core for me is not an option, I prefer leather. The circuit is exactly what I want, but ADM is also not an option for me. So it’s circuit or bust, and ADM will have me instantly out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh yeah, time is not an issue for me. My current vehicle is running perfectly.
More power to you, you have much more self control than I do! Currently the CE is out of my price range, but with the given 6ish months wait it could be within my budget. I have been anticipating the GRC since the GRY so no way I can pass up getting a Core in a few months...

·
Registered
60 Posts

The are no “packages“ on the GR in Canada. Toyota Canada just decided to add specific items on an a’la cart basis, like the lsd‘s and heated seats. From what I can tell no red painted calipers on the Core Model.

281 - 300 of 353 Posts