Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Corvette C8
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Summary: pricing to start is 36,995 for core, 42,900 for circuit and $50,995 for Morizo.

That is about what the leak said. But, release date for Core pushed back to Nov 2023! Circuit and Morizo first. Hm....
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
517 Posts

Summary: pricing to start is 36,995 for core, 42,900 for circuit and $50,995 for Morizo.

That is about what the leak said. But, release date for Core pushed back to Nov 2023! Circuit and Morizo first. Hm....
Holy shit if that’s accurate that’s a HUGE delay. There’s still at least one article stating CE pricing was 43.9 as well

·
Registered
124 Posts
This was posted by redline_reviews

redline_reviews

Here’s what you’ll have to pay for the hottest #ToyotaCorolla ever! The 2023 @toyotausa #GRCorolla in the Core trim will start at $35,900! That’s right, under $36k for a 300 HP, 6-speed MT, AWD rally car from the factory! The #GRCorollaCore will be the first trim available starting this Fall. Buyers can add a Performance ($1,180), Technology ($770), and Weather package ($500) to the Core trim. The Circuit trim will be available in the Spring of 2023 and will start at $42,900. It includes the equipment from the Core along with all 3 option packages and adds a more aggressive body kit, a forged carbon fiber roof, and an alcantara/leather interior. The track-ready Morizo edition is the priciest and will also be available in the Spring. It removes the rear seats, rear window regulator, sound deadening, rear wiper, and adds Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires and more aggression suspension tuning and chassis bracing, making this version about 100 lbs lighter than the Circuit trim. #Toyota will only build 200 examples for 2023 and the price will begin at $49,900! All prices are plus the $1,095 destination charge. Which means, we now live in a world where you’ll spend $50k+ for a Corolla. Is it worth that much? You’ll have to wait to watch our full review posting on 9/14 at 7am EST to find out!

·
Banned
1,185 Posts

Not interested in a ME, but the fact that there is an additional price for both exterior colors is pretty shady. At least offer the windchill pearl with no added cost, as I can see the matte finish costing extra.

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
Not interested in a ME, but the fact that there is an additional price for both exterior colors is pretty shady. At least offer the windchill pearl with no added cost, as I can see the matte finish costing extra.
Yeah... I wasn't expecting a car already offered in so few colors to ask for more money for some of them. I'll probably be hunting a white to keep my fully loaded price at/under $40k.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts