Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh nice! Peter was actually in the time slot after the one I was in that day. Didn't know we had a mutual friend till we ran into him. Toyota has the best measuring sessions out of all the brands that work with SEMA Garage.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Car
Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Wheel
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

(snuck in this photo, in case anyone was interested how CEs look on the GRC. mackin industries showed up and was also in the same time slot as Peter. they rolled up with boxes of Rays wheels)

·
Registered
29 Posts
The CE28s were exactly the wheels I had in mind for this car!
I should've asked the guy what the spec was on that CE. I didn't notice this till I got home that day, but check out how much the axle sticks out in the center of the wheel. Running those flush center caps might be a problem. Could also be the angle of how I took the photo too, I dunno. I didn't wanna be weird. Lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you happen to know what the vents on the diffuser are for?
the speed holes in the back?

So can you say what companies were there so can get an idea of what products to expect early?
Nice to see Toyota stamped on parts instead of like on my FRS where even trim parts that have Toyota emblazoned on front, its stamped Subaru on back, lol.
There were specific time slots you had to sign up for. They change it to this format since the Rona Arc started. So there's only a handful of people in each 2-hr time slot so it doesn't get crowded. So it's not that I "can't" say who I saw that was there. To be honest, I don't even know who the other companies were that were in our time slot. But Mackin Industries were there as I was leaving. If you don't know who they are, they are the main distributors for Rays Wheels (like Volks and Gram Lights), Yokohama Wheels (aka Advan Racing), and few other brands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts