Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I’m curious, if you already are working with a salesman and you put in a “request quote” do they just bump you down the list to a New salesman because it’s essentially like submitting a new inquiry

·
Registered
183 Posts
So, here is my "build". There were only 14 accessories for my zip code, so I included them all except the roof rack. Came out to a little more than $45k. Included some pics of the CE spoiler that is shown on the configurator as well. Don't know how accurate it is though.
Font Number Parallel Screenshot Document

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice! I went with the Core because the dealer markup around my area is way to much.

So, here is my "build". There were only 14 accessories for my zip code, so I included them all except the roof rack. Came out to a little more than $45k. Included some pics of the CE spoiler that is shown on the configurator as well. Don't know how accurate it is though.
View attachment 4008
View attachment 4006
View attachment 4004
View attachment 4005
View attachment 4003
View attachment 4007

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 2023 GR Corolla page is updated with the configurator. Options are few and are what we've all probably already known. Note that the MPG is estimated at 21/28. A little less than what I would have guessed but conservative driving may give a lot better mileage. Thoughts?

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My build is just the Core with performance pack plus some carpet accessories and wheel locks. Full transparency, Toyota of Escondido has a 7500 markup so I'm looking at a $50k GRC...which is an insane financial decision given the gloomy market conditions. Anyone know of any dealers not adding markup in CA or nationwide? I'd happily take my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My build is just the Core with performance pack plus some carpet accessories and wheel locks. Full transparency, Toyota of Escondido has a 7500 markup so I'm looking at a $50k GRC...which is an insane financial decision given the gloomy market conditions. Anyone know of any dealers not adding markup in CA or nationwide? I'd happily take my business elsewhere.
A little too late for that bro. All MSRP dealers probably have a list a mile long by now.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts