Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
241 - 260 of 326 Posts

· Registered
‘21 Tundra - Cavalry Blue
524 Posts
Probably just getting fumbled around at the port. Mine has been F with no ETA for about a week. Feels like it could show up out of the blue tomorrow, or sit around at port waiting for homelink mirror installation until Feb. No idea haha
Toyota can be so mysterious sometimes 😂

· Registered
‘93 MR2, ‘22 GR86, ‘23 GR Corolla
237 Posts
For whatever reason my GRC shows differently on the toyota tracker vs my dealers tracking. The car is in the port waiting to be processed but toyota tracker still shows A.
That’s because the dealership actually has like 5 or 6 statuses but the API only has A, F, and G.
You will be on F once the the port finishes processing the car.

· Registered
32 Posts
That’s because the dealership actually has like 5 or 6 statuses but the API only has A, F, and G.
You will be on F once the the port finishes processing the car.
Ah ok. Thanks! I figured F was in shipping from it's wording so that's good to know.

· Registered
‘21 Tundra - Cavalry Blue
524 Posts
Because I can't leave well enough alone, I went through all the cars coming in within a 50 mile radius to see what packages they have vs mine. Turns out none have the cold weather pack, but mine does. I can't imagine any part of the cold weather pack that would be port installed, so idk if that's the holdup or what. Either way its frustrating...

· Registered
1992 Toyota Paseo
366 Posts
Because I can't leave well enough alone, I went through all the cars coming in within a 50 mile radius to see what packages they have vs mine. Turns out none have the cold weather pack, but mine does. I can't imagine any part of the cold weather pack that would be port installed, so idk if that's the holdup or what. Either way its frustrating...
Maybe someone's hands were cold and they needed your steering wheel for a few days.

· Registered
15 WRX, Sienna, GR86
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
It's 100% factory installed so don't worry about that haha

· Registered
‘93 MR2, ‘22 GR86, ‘23 GR Corolla
237 Posts
I think the tracker has a slight delay in updating ETA’s. I’m on my 3rd ETA date range which I got from the Toyota.com inventory. But tracker is still showing the previous ETA dates.

· Registered
259 Posts
if your car is G status, you're somewhere between hours and days of your dealer calling you with good news.

Mine was built on November 08, 2023 and arrived at the dealership on January 06, 2023, so 59 days.
how do you find the actual build day? I can only pinpoint that November was the build month for mine?

· Registered
15 WRX, Sienna, GR86
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Mine went from F on 1/16, to G the 17th, the same morning my dealer sent me a photo of it on the lot after PDS. This dealer is 300 miles from port, where the car spent 46 days.
Do you mean it went from A to F on the 16th, then F to G on the 17th? And how do you figure it spent 46 days at port?

My car finally just got an ETA thankfully. My timeline looks like this, per my salesman's system and my own notes:

Production Confirmed 10/22/22, Built 11/22, Vessel depart 12/02, I first learned of the allocation 12/05 from my salesman, the allocation spreadsheet picked it up on 12/06, vessel arrive 01/02/23, went from A to F on 01/11, on 01/18 it received an ETA of 01/22 to 01/29

· Registered
202 Posts
IIRC the car was probably already in F on the tracker when I started watching it , it certainly was by the 12/12 spreadsheet. The 12/6 spreadsheet might of shown A, I don't remember.
Dealer told me the car hit the port 12/2, later confirmed with dealer tracking screen shot.
1/16/23 (assuming the car was delivered to the dealer the night before) minus 12/2/22 is 45 days in port and on truck combined. 46 days port arrive to delivery, which I assume is what people wanted to know.

241 - 260 of 326 Posts