Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I’m currently in the Texas area (as of early august 2022) and was wondering if there is any dealer that has a GR Corolla in display?

I knew there were around 2 or 3 pre-production models roaming around but don’t know where they’re at right now. Hopefully someone knows

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not on display at dealerships as far as I know, especially since I don't think there's a single production model out there yet. The pre production models have been making some appearances in car shoes (where I personally saw it). That's the best I can offer.

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver
134 Posts
Is the general public able to go to Toyota HQ and see the car?
The Toyota HQ is open to the public, in specific areas, like a visitor location. I have seen a video of a person showing the GR in a lobby of sorts. However, what we don't know is if that was an employee section or some privileged pass to that area.

Best bet to see any GR currently in Texas, is to be in and around the HQ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got off the phone with the Plano HQ “Brand Engagement Center” and the lady said that there were no pre-production models available in Texas.

I dont believe it lol. But can’t afford the 6 hour drive for a “what if?”

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver
134 Posts
I just got off the phone with the Plano HQ “Brand Engagement Center” and the lady said that there were no pre-production models available in Texas.

In other words, she said, "I'm sick of yall calling up here, we don't make Corolla's anymore!"

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
Registered
2017 Lexus IS350, 2007 Toyota Camry, 1995 Toyota MR2, 1996 Honda Acty
473 Posts

That's not very brand engaging of her. 😂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts