Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
361 - 380 of 426 Posts

· Registered
‘15 Ford Fiesta ST; '22 RAV4 Hybrid
302 Posts
Generally curious question that’s not a deal breaker but, do golf clubs fit in the trunk? No I’m not 50 lol, but I despise folding the seats in the Fiesta every time I go out. I know my current bag fits the regular hatchback with the driver taken out.

· Registered
40 Posts
Generally curious question that’s not a deal breaker but, do golf clubs fit in the trunk? No I’m not 50 lol, but I despise folding the seats in the Fiesta every time I go out. I know my current bag fits the regular hatchback with the driver taken out.
Sorry, im not a golfer so when i read that first i was really confused, was like if you take the driver out, whos going to drive the car?

· Registered
2021 E210 Corolla, 2016 Scion FR-S (Sold)
166 Posts
we've only got urban canyons in Houston, it's a very straight grid type system with stoplights every 300ft. not much difference I can tell when I'm going through those canyons.
I feel ya on that, I live in metro Detroit and there are straight roads everywhere. I have to go to western Michigan to get any kind of curvy roads. I wished I lived closer to mountains (smokies would be great).

· Registered
141 Posts
Drive modes question:

my understanding is that aside from eco mode, the drive modes just change the AWD split and not steering or throttle response. Can anyone confirm? A few reviewers mention throttle response or steering feeling a certain way in a certain mode,I’m thinking they’re mistaken?

· Registered
116 Posts
Drive modes question:

my understanding is that aside from eco mode, the drive modes just change the AWD split and not steering or throttle response. Can anyone confirm? A few reviewers mention throttle response or steering feeling a certain way in a certain mode,I’m thinking they’re mistaken?
No, why would it. Imo that'd not make sense at all. The different power modes do though

· Registered
141 Posts
No, why would it. Imo that'd not make sense at all. The different power modes do though
Not fully understanding your answer. My question is, does the steering weight or throttle response feel different between sport/track/normal. Obviously the balance of the car and how it puts down power changes. But one reviewer said how the steering is light in normal mode, another mentioned throttle response in normal mode but never talked about it again.

· Registered
31 Posts
Not fully understanding your answer. My question is, does the steering weight or throttle response feel different between sport/track/normal. Obviously the balance of the car and how it puts down power changes. But one reviewer said how the steering is light in normal mode, another mentioned throttle response in normal mode but never talked about it again.
Steering weight and throttle response changes between Sport/Normal/Eco but not between Sport (30:70)/Track (50:50)/Normal (60:40).

361 - 380 of 426 Posts