Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 426 Posts

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was asked by one of our moderators to open up a general Q&A thread to try and group together the questions that people have for owners of the car.
The other new owners and I will do our best to answer any questions, picture requests, or whatever else you can think of.

Per the moderators, the only posts allowed in this thread will be questions, answers, and maybe additional context if appropriate. All off topic comments will be removed.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I got one that no one has asked.
What’s the horn like? The MKV Supra horn was awful!
It's weak. It's less "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" and more "Uhhh, excuse me sir, could you be so kind as to move out of the way please?😢"

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is the back seat comfortable for actual use? legroom for passengers / rooms for a rear facing child seat(with ample room in front)?
I'm 6ft and my knees are crammed into the back of the front seat with it in my normal driving position. Not ideal for road trips, but you can get around town comfortably. A car seat should fit fine.

Reactions: jdm-v35

· Registered
351 Posts
I'm one of those people that fills up around 1/4 tank. If any of you guys do the same, how many miles are you normally travelling between fill-ups? Sounds like a stupid question but it is relevant to how many days I go between fill ups.

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm one of those people that fills up around 1/4 tank. If any of you guys do the same, how many miles are you normally travelling between fill-ups? Sounds like a stupid question but it is relevant to how many days I go between fill ups.
I do the same. I've gotten about 275 miles per fill up doing this. Still in the break in period though.
I will say the fuel gauge stays on full for like 100 miles then drops like a rock all the way to empty. Really surprised me on my first tank. I thought I was getting fantastic mileage then it went from full to empty in like 120 miles lol.

· Registered
13 Posts
For someone who is around 6ft tall and i assume normal leg length ( some of us have long legs ) how do you find the steering adjustment range in terms of telescoping close enough to you ?

For example, in the Gt86 I find its lacking for about 5cm or so to have that perfect driving position.
Hence they (aftermarket) developed a spacer to bring it closer.

Whereas in the new Supra the adjustment range is simply awesome.

I tried in both cars.

Thanks for your answer.

1 - 20 of 426 Posts