Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait for this to hit. Currently have a '21 Land Cruiser Heritage, '21 TRD Pro 4Runner in Lunar Rock, '14 FJ Cruiser, '74 FJ40 and '67 Stout. Plus a 2019 Acura but I'm a Toyota guy other than that blip. I'm going to grab the first one that comes to town. I drove a manual transmission 2019 Corolla wagon for a few months and loved how nimble and fun to drive it was. Also I own a Toyota dealership so that makes actually getting the car a little easier. :)

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
364 Posts
You have a Stout, cool!
Uh oh, now youve gone and done it, everyone will pester you for info!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Can't wait for this to hit. Currently have a '21 Land Cruiser Heritage, '21 TRD Pro 4Runner in Lunar Rock, '14 FJ Cruiser, '74 FJ40 and '67 Stout. Plus a 2019 Acura but I'm a Toyota guy other than that blip. I'm going to grab the first one that comes to town. I drove a manual transmission 2019 Corolla wagon for a few months and loved how nimble and fun to drive it was. Also I own a Toyota dealership so that makes actually getting the car a little easier. :)
Im surprised nobody asked, being an owner of a dealership, what can you tell us about the GRC?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im surprised nobody asked, being an owner of a dealership, what can you tell us about the GRC?
Not much, actually. If they make a 6 speed AWD with a rear seat delete option, that’s what I’ll be getting. I think a lot of you guys know every bit as much as I do. Toyota has kept it pretty hush hush.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,548 Posts
The Stout is so flipping cool. My dad's friend was selling one and I was tempted to buy it but he put a 350 in it that had issues so I didn't want to mess around with finding a new good motor while still paying off my FJ(probably would've gone with the FJ40 diesel engine in her). Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
665 Posts
Give us some infos! LOL..

Welcome!

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
364 Posts
The Stout is awesone, if we had the Corona that theres pics of me as a toddler washing it, id be rocking it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts