Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Front Brakes Squeaking

8K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  JTBros 
#1 ·
Are anyones front breaks squeaking as well? I noticed it mostly happens when rolling / parking.
Not sure if this is something that I should be concerned about or if it will go away after some time.

#2 ·
Mine squeak when I first get the car moving in the morning. It's the type of pads that they put in the car. Mine don't squeak after I've been driving for a while though.

Reactions: Lug_Nuts_23
#11 ·
Are anyones front breaks squeaking as well? I noticed it mostly happens when rolling / parking.
Not sure if this is something that I should be concerned about or if it will go away after some time.
Performance brakes almost always squeak. They aren't designed to be nice and quiet, because those brakes don't stop super well. Upgrading pads, rotors, and brake fluid are one of the most underrated upgrades people leave behind.

Reactions: Bugzzy
#15 ·

Once in awhile they're squeak. But then again so does my Tacoma with 18k miles. Andddd so does pretty much any hopped up porsche 911 GT3 RS. So at least i have that in common.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.