Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17' 124 Spider Abarth | 06' RSX Type-S
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just made my introduction thread but after posting the thread, I noticed the link to my Instagram had a typo. After editing the link, it then put my thread into "awaiting approval". I've seen this happen to new members when they edit their new posts. Just wondering who "approves" them since I only see 1 Admin on the forum which is @Administrator but his profile says he hasn't been on the forum in 3 days. I tried making another thread and straight into "awaiting approval" so no luck there. Just wanted to formally introduce myself & cars 😁 Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At least this thread went through! lol I guess if the admin is MIA for a bit I can make a formal introduction thread in this "community help" sub section 😂 Then they can move it to the right section when they are back on the forum 😁I assume since this is a newer forum there aren't many other Admin/Mods yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This should be sorted out now. Feel free to reach out to us using the Contact Us form if you ever need our attention.

Daniel
Thanks Daniel! Appreciate the help 🙌

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.