Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1941 - 1960 of 2082 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kansas City, 4th in line, dealer got an allocation yesterday and, according to him, "I did not see any GR Corollas for the KC region".

At least it seems like they're being honest and not saying "we're getting X cars" like Moore did when I asked them (they said they were getting 8 and had 10 on their list already, in April).

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Kansas City, 4th in line, dealer got an allocation yesterday and, according to him, "I did not see any GR Corollas for the KC region".

At least it seems like they're being honest and not saying "we're getting X cars" like Moore did when I asked them (they said they were getting 8 and had 10 on their list already, in April).
Most dealers get allocations every 2 weeks, so I don't see any dealer getting any GRC allocations til at least the mid October allocation list.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think it's plausible. Allocations should be starting any moment now. It's the end of September. It would take 3-6 weeks to come to a dealer if they're allocated now, which would put us at the end of October/beginning of November.
Seems about right to me.

·
Registered
‘21 Tundra - Cavalry Blue
290 Posts
I think we should be seeing allocations very soon. FWIW when I preferenced my tundra last year, allocation came in middle of May and the truck was delivered late July. Now that’s for a truck built in this country, so I’d imagine stuff built in Japan will take a little longer.

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
452 Posts
Okay, people. Lets go back to the topic.

Dealer Updates (what's your dealer telling you?)

Enough of the hearsay, enough of the dealer says this and that. If you have proof to show. Share it with us and make sure that it's not a made up.
Thank you. Unless you have a VIN to share, you (or the dealer that employs you) are not getting an allocation

1941 - 1960 of 2082 Posts