Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
6,261 - 6,280 of 7,959 Posts
Wow its got da PP too. Apparently Boston got a ton without.

Best of luck bruv!! Hope everything gets to where it needs to be safely.

For anyone not in Texas, this much snow/ice shuts us down because people are idiots and we are never prepared for this.
Gracias amigo!
And yep, totally shut down here in N. Fort Worth. I’ve seen two cars go down my road all day. 😂

Morizo piped up in boardman Ohio. I reached out to the dealer and they told me “we’re not sure if we’re getting it” even though I told them “you know it’s on Toyotas website as being allocated to you guys…” and she said she would call me back as soon as she knows more details.
@ijuswannaride isn’t this closer to you?
View attachment 7038
My dealer just called and offered me their white GRC that's on the lot. He said the buyer before me on the list backed out. I declined.
Reason for the blackout?

Got an update from Heartland Toyota in Bremerton.

They sent me a price sheet for MSRP and a pulse package. I got triggered and asked them to remove the pulse shit, and they're actually doing it! Wow! First dealer I've contacted in WA that is doing MSRP truly. Well... that is if they honor my signed copy of the agreement lol.

And yes, if you read my posts, you'll see that I'm practically on every dealer's list in WA. This is because I have called them all, and most of them multiple times lol since I've lost track. I think that's probably the best way to do it since the scummiest of them aren't honoring waitlists anyway.

This has to be a line they're told to say, because that's exactly what they keep telling me, verbatim. My car arrived in port (Portland) on 12/29/22. It hasn't moved since then, and every time I ask, that's the answer I get.
Mine finally hit freight this morning, so hopefully yours will be on a truck soon!

6,261 - 6,280 of 7,959 Posts