Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner
6,241 - 6,260 of 7,959 Posts
Morizo piped up in boardman Ohio. I reached out to the dealer and they told me “we’re not sure if we’re getting it” even though I told them “you know it’s on Toyotas website as being allocated to you guys…” and she said she would call me back as soon as she knows more details.
@ijuswannaride isn’t this closer to you?
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive tire Car

Morizo piped up in boardman Ohio. I reached out to the dealer and they told me “we’re not sure if we’re getting it” even though I told them “you know it’s on Toyotas website as being allocated to you guys…” and she said she would call me back as soon as she knows more details.
View attachment 7038
Hopefully more get allocated to the Cinci region soon. I'm hoping my dealer gets one. There is one person ahead of me waiting on a Circuit Edition. If the dealer gets a Morizo I'm hoping they will take it so I can get the Circuit.

View attachment 7038
Pretty hilarious to me that a Youngstown Ohio dealer is getting a Morizo

View attachment 7038
how did you do a specific morizo inventory search? i don't see any morizos when using toyota's public inventory search.

nevermind, found it when i changed the zip code.

Got a bit of an update for the first time in a while. Since my car has shown an eta of 12/20 for the last month and a half, my dealer shook some branches as high as he could in GST. They said “there have been no issues, the car will be shipped shortly”

Cautiously optimistic 🤞

Got a bit of an update for the first time in a while. Since my car has shown an eta of 12/20 for the last month and a half, my dealer shook some branches as high as he could in GST. They said “there have been no issues, the car will be shipped shortly”

Cautiously optimistic 🤞
Shipped?

Just got word the cars been invoiced.
My ice cap is getting loaded on a truck during an ice storm. Fitting. 😅

View attachment 7073
Best of luck bruv!! Hope everything gets to where it needs to be safely.

For anyone not in Texas, this much snow/ice shuts us down because people are idiots and we are never prepared for this.

Two dealers I have deposits with gave me updates on when they expect it to be allocated for me.

Bud Clary Toyota of Moses Lake said max 3-6 months. I'm currently 3rd in line, but one of those people is holding out for a CE.

Wilder Toyota said 9-12 months for being 6th in line.

Way different story than all the other dealers I called who were like "bro that's unicorn status I doubt we'll get 1 a year, lemme sell you a camry trd". Wilder Toyota said they get about one supra and one 86 per month, and it seems like that will be the case when production starts ramping up.

Just received word my car didn't get on a truck yesterday and might be on one this Friday. Time to hurry up and wait.

Two dealers I have deposits with gave me updates on when they expect it to be allocated for me.

Bud Clary Toyota of Moses Lake said max 3-6 months. I'm currently 3rd in line, but one of those people is holding out for a CE.

Wilder Toyota said 9-12 months for being 6th in line.

Way different story than all the other dealers I called who were like "bro that's unicorn status I doubt we'll get 1 a year, lemme sell you a camry trd". Wilder Toyota said they get about one supra and one 86 per month, and it seems like that will be the case when production starts ramping up.
Damn someone at least tried to sell you a camry? I've had two dealers offer me SE Corollas

6,241 - 6,260 of 7,959 Posts