Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
3621 - 3640 of 3754 Posts

·
Registered
69 Chevelle 396, 03 Camry, 53 Willy's Jeep
45 Posts
There are moments when I think, "I'll take any color but black." But there are also moments when I think, "I wish the Circuit Edition could be had in black just so I can get one and put an HKS livery on it."
HKS livery would be awesome.
I really don’t get the hate for black. All my daily drivers have been white and my Chevelle is too. I might actually cry a little if my only option is white:cry::LOL:

·
Registered
☆ 1991 Celica GTFour RC ☆ 2000 Grand Cherokee ☆
423 Posts
I really don’t get the hate for black. All my daily drivers have been white and my Chevelle is too. I might actually cry a little if my only option is white:cry::LOL:
Have you ever owned a black vehicle? It's hot, it shows any spec of dirt, scratch or scuff, and it sucks to photograph.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are those things really worth an additional ~$10k? That's more than a Type R, and you're still left with a slower car and a less nicer interior.
But with AWD… which is the big difference compared to the type r. and the corolla looks alot better imo. but im not here to debate the grc vs typer. i have absolutely no interest in a type R.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The CE is only 4k more than most of the cores we're getting in the US. I'd say it's the better buy for resale alone if you can get it for MSRP. But seeing the crazy markups on the core I can't even imagine what their going to try and get for one. I've been trying to find a CTR as well for MSRP. I'll probably start looking for Golf Rs too and which ever one I find for MSRP first I'll buy. Still nothing from my local dealer still not making a list or taking reservations.

·
Registered
69 Chevelle 396, 03 Camry, 53 Willy's Jeep
45 Posts
Have you ever owned a black vehicle? It's hot, it shows any spec of dirt, scratch or scuff, and it sucks to photograph.
I have. My turbo NB was black on black. And, yes black absolutely shows all the dirt, but I am just so burnt out on white vehicles. It's just a boring color to me.
If I get white I'll just have to wrap it in the fujiwara tofu shop livery to add some spice lol.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have. My turbo NB was black on black. And, yes black absolutely shows all the dirt, but I am just so burnt out on white vehicles. It's just a boring color to me.
If I get white I'll just have to wrap it in the fujiwara tofu shop livery to add some spice lol.
That's the beauty of wrapping a car, if you don't get the color you really want just wrap it! 😎😍

·
Registered
252 Posts
Eh.... I prefer to wait for the color I want versus spending a couple extra G's to get it wrapped. Luckily for me, I'm CE or bust, and I like all 3 CE colors.
I was just pointing out that it's an option. Some people may not get more than one chance. It also helps to protect the paint so it's not all bad!

3621 - 3640 of 3754 Posts