Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from my dealership a couple of days ago asking me color options for my GRC CE and they mentioned that only heavy metal grey, supersonic red and black were available. I was hoping for the white so I’ve been waiting till now if there was any news or confirmation of this. Is this accurate ?

I ended up choosing heavy metal color, I think it’s the best colorway but I lean more towards white cars.

· Super Moderator
997 Posts
Heard from my dealership a couple of days ago asking me color options for my GRC CE and they mentioned that only heavy metal grey, supersonic red and black were available. I was hoping for the white so I’ve been waiting till now if there was any news or confirmation of this. Is this accurate ?

I ended up choosing heavy metal color, I think it’s the best colorway but I lean more towards white cars.
No black for the CE, only grey, super sonic and white

· Super Moderator
997 Posts

Not sure if your dealer has this info, where are they getting that black color for the circuit

Font Number

· Registered
257 Posts
I would like to come up with some designs using vinyl that utilize the GR colors of white, red, and black so if I got any color I could use all 3 colors with vinyl. Has anyone seen any good pictures of Toyota using these colors?

· Banned
333 Posts
This is wrong.

The Circuit Edition will be available in White, Red, and Heavy Metal.

The Core Edition will be available in White, Red, and Black.
That may be true in the USA my friend, but not in Canada.
My salesperson showed me the computer with all the colors and color codes.
No white Circuit Editions.
Not a big deal to me, I'd be more than happy with either a red or heavy metal circuit Edition.
With this car remember Beggars can't be choosers, or you'll end up with nothing.

· Registered
257 Posts
That may be true in the USA my friend, but not in Canada.
My salesperson showed me the computer with all the colors and color codes.
No white Circuit Editions.
Not a big deal to me, I'd be more than happy with either a red or heavy metal circuit Edition.
With this car remember Beggars can't be choosers, or you'll end up with nothing.
I was going by what the official announcement was and that is what was said. They didn't say Canada would be different, weird if they are indeed different.

· Super Moderator
997 Posts
So has anyone seen some decent Red, Black, & White designs? It would be nice to be able to get any of the colors and have it wrapped using the other 2 colors. Something like these but I'm looking for more ideas.
View attachment 3815

View attachment 3816
Hi Jim, nice nice! I like that, anyway, we have a different thread section for that discussion
View attachment 3829

Credit: @x.motorsports
Great decals..

Anyway, lets go back to the topic

· Registered
8 Posts
My salesmen in BC, Canada also confirmed circuit does not come in white, which was my first choice. Might just have to wrap the car dark green now. Although it might be cool to have a black circuit edition since it's not an option down south.

· Registered
2019 WRX
4 Posts
This is super interesting, I spoke with my dealer yesterday in NY and they stated no heavy metal for the CE. He said options were white and super sonic. Goes against everything else we heard 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 20 of 25 Posts