Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from my dealership a couple of days ago asking me color options for my GRC CE and they mentioned that only heavy metal grey, supersonic red and black were available. I was hoping for the white so I’ve been waiting till now if there was any news or confirmation of this. Is this accurate ?

I ended up choosing heavy metal color, I think it’s the best colorway but I lean more towards white cars.

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts
Heard from my dealership a couple of days ago asking me color options for my GRC CE and they mentioned that only heavy metal grey, supersonic red and black were available. I was hoping for the white so I’ve been waiting till now if there was any news or confirmation of this. Is this accurate ?

I ended up choosing heavy metal color, I think it’s the best colorway but I lean more towards white cars.
No black for the CE, only grey, super sonic and white

·
Super Moderator
825 Posts

Not sure if your dealer has this info, where are they getting that black color for the circuit

Font Number

1 - 7 of 7 Posts