Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I also believe the CTR LE was $6k more than the Touring and it basically is the difference between Circuit and Morizo.
I wouldn't go that far. The CTR LE was just the removal of a few minor items to drop weight roughly 50 lb(rear wiper delete, BFD) and the addition of Cup 2 tires. 95% of the performance gains were from switching tire compounds. Basically a puff piece. The Morizo is a much more substantial sub-model.

Well according to that leaked Canadian order form, it lists the CE as having an exterior spoiler as a way to differentiate between the core, but no one has seen it yet. Was told that the one on the preproduction model was unfortunately not going to make it to the production model.
Link to leaked document?

·
Banned
940 Posts
I wouldn't go that far. The CTR LE was just the removal of a few minor items to drop weight roughly 50 lb(rear wiper delete, BFD) and the addition of Cup 2 tires. 95% of the performance gains were from switching tire compounds. Basically a puff piece. The Morizo is a much more substantial sub-model.

Link to leaked document?
Found it. Notice it says rear spoiler under the CE options, but doesn't say the same for the core. Also found it interesting that it says exclusive exterior color(s) as in plural, so does this mean that the Canucks get other exclusive CE colors other than Heavy Metal?
Rectangle Font Parallel Paper product Paper

·
Registered
166 Posts
Never seen so many Civic Type R for sale in New Zealand, owners are selling up in preparation for the new model.

Currently 18 cars for sale from 2018 onwards.

Expensive and hard to get cars going up for sale in general, credit crunch time is coming.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts