Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christian von Koenigsegg’s 2021 GR Yaris is up for auction on the Collecting Cars website. The auction ends on Monday and the current bid is at €35,250 ($37,228)
2021 TOYOTA GR YARIS CIRCUIT PACK - EX CHRISTIAN VON KOENIGSEGG
A well-presented example of the acclaimed modern hot hatch.
- A well-presented example of the acclaimed modern hot hatch, featuring the sought-after Circuit Pack, which was previously owned by supercar marque founder, Christian von Koenigsegg.
- It is powered by a 1.6-litre turbocharged three-cylinder engine, developing around 261bhp which is sent to all four wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox.
- A 2021 model year car; it was first registered in Sweden in December 2020.
- This GR Yaris has two previous owners from new, one of whom was Christian von Koenigsegg, the founder and CEO of the Swedish supercar manufacturer.
- The odometer displays just 10,730 kilometres (6,667 miles) from new.
- This GR Yaris is finished in the tasteful hue of metallic Precious Black paintwork, with black leather and Alcantara-trimmed GR Sports seats accented with red stitching.
- It is equipped with the sought-after ‘Circuit Pack’, which includes front and rear Torsen limited-slip differentials, uprated ‘GR Circuit’ suspension and red brake callipers.
- The Circuit Pack also adds the car’s 18-inch forged alloy wheels, which feature Toyota centre caps and which are shod in matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres.
- Its original owner’s manuals, service book and a single service invoice will be included, in the original black pouch, along with two keys.
- There is no impact damage present on the bodywork.
- The Precious Black metallic paintwork is in generally very good condition, showing light minor wear such as stone chipping on the front end, door mirrors and inner wheel arches commensurate with the car’s low mileage.
- Inside, the cabin presents well, with some light creasing but no significant wear and certainly no damage.
- There are no known faults with the car, and no warning lights on the dashboard.
- The GR Yaris’ first service was carried out during June 2022 at 10,675 km by Toyota. The work comprised of an engine oil and filter change, and an inspection.
This Toyota GR Yaris is an engaging rally-derived hot hatch designed as a road-going homologation car for the World Rally Championship. This example is equipped with the sought-after Circuit Pack and boasts low mileage and ‘supercar royalty’ provenance having been owned by Christian von Koenigsegg. It is ready to be relished on the road, where it will make a thoroughly enjoyable steer on any challenging section of tarmac.