Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances that the CE hood and spoiler will be available as options for the core? Highly doubt the CF roof will be an option. Those 2 exterior items I would love to be able to add on to my core if I'm not able to get my hands on a CE.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you basically want a circuit edition, minus the hood and some useless interior bits. That’s what I want too lol
LOL I want a CE, but next best thing would be a core CE wannabe minus the Cold weather package cause im In texas and minus the roof of course. So Core with PP, TP, CE hood and CE spoiler would be next best option. I dont know if that's even possible assumming the CE hood ans CE spoiler wont be available as options.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Honestly I doubt it’ll be offered from Toyota that would take award from the rarity aspect much like trying to get a genuine CF edition spoiler for a non CF Supra. But I’m sure companies will make aftermarket equivalent pieces. Especially the wing

·
Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
674 Posts
From. toyota? Id say the chances are close to nil. Theyre signature items to the edition, so its likely keyed to vin if you try to go to Toyota parts afterwards and buy them. I am thinking the carbon roof will likely show up in later special editions.

·
Registered
'99 2.5rs WRX swapped, '85 Brat, '17 golf sportwagen, '89 K2500 manual
83 Posts
Does anyone know if the core hood is actually any different than the current Corolla hatch hood? There's already some aftermarket regular Corolla hoods, so maybe they will work, or the makers won't have to change much to make them work.

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
2,123 Posts
Does anyone know if the core hood is actually any different than the current Corolla hatch hood? There's already some aftermarket regular Corolla hoods, so maybe they will work, or the makers won't have to change much to make them work.
From pictures, they look a bit different on the sides
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
'99 2.5rs WRX swapped, '85 Brat, '17 golf sportwagen, '89 K2500 manual
83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
164 Posts
I believe they are exactly the same, here's a picture I took of the underside.
Car Automotive parking light Motor vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.