Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Larger wing as seen on the preproduction model

Votes: 73 82.0%
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver
134 Posts
I wouldn't mind this wing if it comes out. https://varisna.com/product/varis-toyota-gr-yaris-arising-1/
nless the CE wing is more aggressive than the prototype they displayed it won't be quite enough for me. I think a Voltex kit would be nice if they make one.

This is crazy but could be cool lol VARIS Kamikaze GT-WING for Toyota GR YARIS | Japan Car Exporter
Wait... I always felt like the widebody kits on an already wide-bodied car were too much. I don't need the GRC to be EXTRA chunky, but the Kamikaze kit looks ridiculous. In a good way.

·
Registered
1991 Mustang GT, 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback
77 Posts
I hope the CE spoiler stands out a bit but as someone who will probably never even have a chance to buy anything other than a core I'll probably look to the aftermarket.

Anyone else a fan out outlandish wings. Not sure if I'd actually buy one but I've always looked seeing a sports car with aero and a nice exhaust note so maybe its time to reach my boy racer needs.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

This BM Spec wing for the Focus RS is one of the more out there wings I've liked.

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
446 Posts
I hope the CE spoiler stands out a bit but as someone who will probably never even have a chance to buy anything other than a core I'll probably look to the aftermarket.

Anyone else a fan out outlandish wings. Not sure if I'd actually buy one but I've always looked seeing a sports car with aero and a nice exhaust note so maybe its time to reach my boy racer needs.

View attachment 2920
This BM Spec wing for the Focus RS is one of the more out there wings I've liked.
Not bad 🔥 Glad they removed the stock one, I hate aftermarket wings on/behind stock spoilers

·
Registered
144 Posts

View attachment 2920
No that's "a tad" too much 🤣 for a street car lol.

·
Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
250 Posts
OMGsh, please NO WANG toyota….please. I want to be able to drive my Circuit to a business gathering and NOT look like I had to drive my son’s ricer please. I’m looking for something respectable like the GR Yaris or Golf R spoilers. Something with a little more length than the current stock spoiler but not lifted or angled. If not, just leave it stock and let the ricers rice on their own time.
Respectfully, Non-Wang Guy.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
446 Posts
OMGsh, please NO WANG toyota….please. I want to be able to drive my Circuit to a business gathering and NOT look like I had to drive my son’s ricer please. I’m looking for something respectable like the GR Yaris or Golf R spoilers. Something with a little more length than the current stock spoiler but not lifted or angled. If not, just leave it stock and let the ricers rice on their own time.
View attachment 2947
View attachment 2948
For this car I think I agree with you. I have always enjoyed the stock RS's wing tho, enough to differentiate it from the ST but not Type R/STI level of loud.

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
144 Posts
View attachment 2947
View attachment 2948
Get a Core, or you know, remove the wing 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
144 Posts
OR, just make it with the standard spoiler and let everyone tack on the craptastic wang of their dreams! EVERBODY’S HAPPY! (even ice tray spoiler guy)
Not everybody. Most of us that want the more aggressive looking CE want a more aggressive wing to go with it. Hood bulge, vents, should have an aggressive wing. That's why there's a Core, for the understated sleeper look.

·
Registered
2014 Accord Coupe V6 Nav (manual), 2021 Corolla XSE HB (auto)
250 Posts
Not everybody. Most of us that want the more aggressive looking CE want a more aggressive wing to go with it. Hood bulge, vents, should have an aggressive wing. That's why there's a Core, for the understated sleeper look.
Sure, and everyone in your group wants the same spoiler, right? And everyone in your group is definitely going for the CE, right? The multitude of spoiler pics here indicate that there’s not a single spoiler design that everyone agrees on. The core has a dull plastic grill and rear diffuser. My wife’s xse has a piano black grill and rear diffuser, so I can’t see paying over $10k more for a vehicle with cheap-looking flat-black plastic grill and diffuser. So the core is out for me. Sure, I’ll remove the wang if it comes with one, but I’d rather that you pay to add your crap, then I pay to remove your crap. Plus, if the standard spoiler is good enough for the Moriso, it’s good enough for the circuit.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts