Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Larger wing as seen on the preproduction model

Votes: 57 86.4%
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Sienna XSE | Celestial Silver
73 Posts
I wouldn't mind this wing if it comes out. https://varisna.com/product/varis-toyota-gr-yaris-arising-1/
nless the CE wing is more aggressive than the prototype they displayed it won't be quite enough for me. I think a Voltex kit would be nice if they make one.

This is crazy but could be cool lol VARIS Kamikaze GT-WING for Toyota GR YARIS | Japan Car Exporter
Wait... I always felt like the widebody kits on an already wide-bodied car were too much. I don't need the GRC to be EXTRA chunky, but the Kamikaze kit looks ridiculous. In a good way.

·
Registered
1991 Mustang GT, 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback
54 Posts
I hope the CE spoiler stands out a bit but as someone who will probably never even have a chance to buy anything other than a core I'll probably look to the aftermarket.

Anyone else a fan out outlandish wings. Not sure if I'd actually buy one but I've always looked seeing a sports car with aero and a nice exhaust note so maybe its time to reach my boy racer needs.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

This BM Spec wing for the Focus RS is one of the more out there wings I've liked.

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2022 GR Supra, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
298 Posts
I hope the CE spoiler stands out a bit but as someone who will probably never even have a chance to buy anything other than a core I'll probably look to the aftermarket.

Anyone else a fan out outlandish wings. Not sure if I'd actually buy one but I've always looked seeing a sports car with aero and a nice exhaust note so maybe its time to reach my boy racer needs.

View attachment 2920
This BM Spec wing for the Focus RS is one of the more out there wings I've liked.
Not bad 🔥 Glad they removed the stock one, I hate aftermarket wings on/behind stock spoilers

·
Registered
86 Posts

View attachment 2920
No that's "a tad" too much 🤣 for a street car lol.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts