Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

CE allocations starting!

33950 Views 655 Replies 67 Participants Last post by  Love6MT
Saw this pop up
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology
See less See more
1 - 20 of 656 Posts
markups will probably be higher for this than the morizo and core combined once the sales manager see's the size of the wing
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting! Nothing within 500 miles of me in Kentucky
Hopefully we at least get a few in the middle of the country
Reactions: 1
Called most of them. Average is like 10k markup. So, 60k out the door with tax and all that. Already purchased.
Where in the country are these? East coast? Interesting there are now 6 CE's allocated and no Supersonic Red ones...🤔
Just called one of them. 10k markup. So, 60k out the door with tax and all that. Already purchased.
I mean, I'm not paying a markup, but that's actually not bad considering what some cores sold for...
Reactions: 2
Just called one of them. 10k markup. So, 60k out the door with tax and all that. Already purchased.
Which one did you call
Where in the country are these? East coast? Interesting there are now 6 CE's allocated and no Supersonic Red ones...🤔
Yeah, east coast, i did a 500mi of NY zip since they seemed to get some early core allocations
I mean, I'm not paying a markup, but that's actually not bad considering what some cores sold for...
Well, yeah. I mean there's only a 4-5k difference of MSRP between the 2 cars. So it doesn't take much to match a wild core markup with a medium markup circuit.
For the SoCal ones, South Bay was $9k for a Core, South Coast was $10k for a Core, and I don't have Huntingtoon Beach written down but I think they were $10k also. Interested to see what their Circuit markups are.
Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel

Looks like DARCARS has a red one.
See less See more
  • Love
Patiently waiting for the first one to show up on cars and bids or BaT...
  • Love
  • Haha
Looks like DARCARS has a red one.
Too bad DARCARS is one of the worst offenders for markups in the state.

Missed my chance at the white one at Sheehy Toyota Laurel. That's what I get for cooking/eating dinner instead of constantly refreshing the tracker!

Honestly relieved, I don't think I could have turned down a CE at MSRP but I know I'm better off keeping my current car. Now if only my brain could convince my heart that...
1 - 20 of 656 Posts