Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figure I'd open up a thread to discuss the North American rally circuit, too.

Very excited to see Ken Block in a WRC car! Between him, McKenna's team, and ERA, SRT USA is finally sweating after resting on their laurels for so long.

Here's a fun article about it.

I'll be at Olympus Rally this weekend! Can't wait to finally hear a (last gen) WRC car in the flesh :D

·
Registered
2008 FJ, 2017 GT350R, 2020 RAV4 Hybrid
193 Posts
That's awesome. My wife is from the Bremerton area and her family is all still around there, always wanted to plan a trip during the Olympus Rally but it hasn't been in the cards yet. Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,534 Posts
Figure I'd open up a thread to discuss the North American rally circuit, too.

Very excited to see Ken Block in a WRC car! Between him, McKenna's team, and ERA, SRT USA is finally sweating after resting on their laurels for so long.

Here's a fun article about it.

I'll be at Olympus Rally this weekend! Can't wait to finally hear a (last gen) WRC car in the flesh :D
I'll await any photos you take! Gotta love the Olympus rally. Hopefully someday in the near future we can have a WRC event there again

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a crazy event! In a cruel twist of fate, both WRC cars crashed out before I could hear them at max attack 😭😭😭😭. I did get to run ATC though, which meant I got to talk to every codriver! It was fun!
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Sky

Here's a video of Brandon Semenuk flying by in his Subaru:

·
Super Moderator
2011 FJ TT, 2001 IS300
1,534 Posts
God I would love to attend a rally. We have a guy that comes into my work that rallies his 04 WRX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts