Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Ownership Discussion banner

Any Circuit Edition news

21K views 153 replies 39 participants last post by  driftingintowalls 
#1 ·
Figured a place for circuit edition specific news would be helpful

#4 ·
Cores just starting getting delivered. We've got a decent bit of time before anything happens with the Circuits.

Reactions: Sparkko
#14 · (Edited)
The ratio of Cores to CEs is about 4:1, so after about 400 Cores in circulation you would think that Toyota would start sprinkling some in the mix. However, I’m sure supply issues dictate manufacturing so Toyota will probably produce them in batches rather than sprinkling them in, but I just hope my dealer gets one!

#15 ·
Since the GR core has been out and being sold currently, I am wondering if anyone has any dealership news on the Circuit Model. Please limit this thread, only to the Circuit Models. I’m guessing that Toyota will be allocating Circuits within the next Couple of months and shipping by March, April.
From what I was gather most dealers have been told by Toyota Canada the total 2023 GR allocations they a forecasted to receive. They do not receive specific model estimates, could be any of the models.

#25 ·
Late to the game and got my foot in the door recently for a Circuit Ediiton at a few dealerships, all unsure as to whether they will even get a single car. What are the chances I see a vehicle in 2023 - any other strategies folks recommend?

#33 ·
Getting a Circuit Edition at or very close to MSRP is what will require patience and effort.

Although, your location and market condition may very. Here at my market in Northern California, majority of the Core models that had list prices of 10k-20k have been sold. These also happen to be the “no waitlist” dealers. At one dealership someone even came in right at opening the day after it was delivered to pay $10k over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.