Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daily is 05 Magnum R/T with some mild upgrades. My weekend ride is a 19 Scatpack widebody 6 speed with upgrades. Finally my project is a 99 Dakota R/T with a street strip trans. I've owned a few Toyota's in the past. 97 4Runner SR5 2wd, 91 MR2 turbo, 95 Camry LE and a 05 Scion xB. With the circuit edition coming in a year. I've got some time to make room in the driveway.

Registered
'13 FR-S, '09 Yaris 5 Dr, '88 Celica All-Trac, '87 FX16, '83 FJ40, '69 Datsun 510, Suzuki XL-7
Welcome! Has your dealer said anything? Ours wont say anything yet, just that yes, I have your contact info and will let you know as soon as we know about any waitlists.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Has your dealer said anything? Ours wont say anything yet, just that yes, I have your contact info and will let you know as soon as we know about any waitlists.
I use to work for my dealership over a decade ago. So I'm pretty close with them. Just have to wait for allocation, pricing, and ordering. When the vehicle has its vin. I'll be able to process my paper work with my bank. So it's just a waiting game for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts