Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Mustang GT, 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback
97 Posts
So initial round of allocation is one per dealer and the second round will give us the meat and potatoes of how many are gonna be moving after that. Unless someone can accurately calculate their little formula.

Am I getting that right?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And I wouldnt be surprised if each of the first cores going out will be fully loaded.
I would hope they would haha the color like you mentioned will be the fun part lol it’s going to be VERY interesting because that means if you’re #2 or #3 good luck and even then how many will be snapped up by employees or managers or owners

·
Registered
2008 FJ 2020 RAV4 Hybrid 2017 Focus RS
588 Posts
I would hope they would haha the color like you mentioned will be the fun part lol it’s going to be VERY interesting because that means if you’re #2 or #3 good luck and even then how many will be snapped up by employees or managers or owners
I'm #3 😂 welp, might as well buy another RS in the meantime

·
Registered
2017 Lexus IS350, 2007 Toyota Camry, 1995 Toyota MR2, 1996 Honda Acty
569 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm just as confused, but the way I'm interpreting this is:

Allocations are based on the last 6 months (plus the current month) sales of passenger cars and GR86s compared to the region.

This would generally favor large, urban areas. In today's climate, cars sell immediately, so the dealer with the most allocations, generally, will get more GR Corollas.

It seems like dealers can get 0 allocations if they are small enough. Also, it seems for every allocation period, there can be one preference. So about two preferences a month?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts