Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm "number 3 or 4" in Gateway Toyota (South Edmonton) ... lol, not much else. Not much detailed either when asking how many Circuit Editions was queued ahead of me; perhaps just not very known at this point from the people ahead figuring out what they want.

Slim chance here for me to score a CE.

Crazy that Red Deer has queued up all the way to 25+ 🤯

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm "number 3 or 4" in Gateway Toyota (South Edmonton) ... lol, not much else. Not much detailed either when asking how many Circuit Editions was queued ahead of me; perhaps just not very known at this point from the people ahead figuring out what they want.

Slim chance here for me to score a CE.

Crazy that Red Deer has queued up all the way to 25+ 🤯

Mine is also gateway and one west edmonton mall and one sherwood park

·
Registered
3 Posts
What’s the situation in AB like? I live in bc but May move there or MB for work in 2023 so I am considering inquiring there for CE
cant believe there’s that many people in line at Red Deer….similar numbers at a bigger dealership in Vancouver too

·
Registered
138 Posts
What’s the situation in AB like? I live in bc but May move there or MB for work in 2023 so I am considering inquiring there for CE
cant believe there’s that many people in line at Red Deer….similar numbers at a bigger dealership in Vancouver too
Gateway at south Edmonton claimed they stopped taking orders after “4th or 5th”

WEM Toyota is at 40th a week ago, claimed from someone at Reddit, sounds like they’ll gladly take deposits still 🙄

Wetaskiwin won’t take deposits and does not do waitlists

Silverwood Toyota @ Lloydminster takes $1000, will try to do a Sold Order Request once they can, afaik

1 - 19 of 19 Posts