Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, I'm in the huntsville area as well. Very interested in the GRC but not sure if I'll be able to buy.
No dealer in town is offering MSRP. If you're willing to drive, call Sand Mountain Toyota in Albertville and ask for Zach. Tell them Ryan sent you.

What do you drive now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No dealer in town is offering MSRP. If you're willing to drive, call Sand Mountain Toyota in Albertville and ask for Zach. Tell them Ryan sent you.

What do you drive now?
Thanks for the info. I saw Dothan on the MSRP list, I'm from that area. I have an 18 Si and a 03 Evolution. The corolla would be replacing the Si but I'll probably have to get my wife a new car before I get another so I may be in for the 3-5th model year, or used... I'll just have to see :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info. I saw Dothan on the MSRP list, I'm from that area. I have an 18 Si and a 03 Evolution. The corolla would be replacing the Si but I'll probably have to get my wife a new car before I get another so I may be in for the 3-5th model year, or used... I'll just have to see :ROFLMAO:
Dothan told me they were MSRP.

You're behind me on any MSRP only waitlists. ;) I'm probably going with Sand Mountain, though. Zach has treated me super well so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts