Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
(mods feel free to move this to the appropriate thread as I can't find the right one right now lol)

A lot of folks here have been adamant on getting a Circuit Edition for the exclusivity (and guaranteed Performance Package) but I personally don't see what the big deal is. I suspect Toyota will run a limited edition trim every year anyhow so I don't see the point in paying markup for that particular car (aside from bragging rights for being first).
I would imagine any of the limited models year after year will be just as sought after anyway so it will just mean there is a special edition in demand every year. CE now. LE later, same process of being inflated anyway. I know at the dealers near me they said ALL models are marked up 10k minimum. even a base core, and i believe it when their trd pro models are all marked up between 10-20k.

·
Super Moderator
1,994 Posts
oh, yea hahaha i really don't need it and I definitely won't pay that much. I do want it and am willing to pay a reasonable amount of ADM, but I am realistic about it.
I think most people in this forum are realistic. You just have that few who fall into the new car hype.

Other day someone asked me what this car could drive similar to. I told them it essentially has the same stats as the last gen STI and they went on about how different this was and yadda yadda.

Yet they asked me the question. 😂

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think most people in this forum are realistic. You just have that few who fall into the new car hype.

Other day someone asked me what this car could drive similar to. I told them it essentially has the same stats as the last gen STI and they went on about how different this was and yadda yadda.

Yet they asked me the question. 😂
Just tell them it drives like a corolla LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,994 Posts
Just tell them it drives like a corolla LOL
Well I said to someone the interior is the same as the regular Corolla for the most part and there’s no real hatch space. They got mad about that 😂

It’s like man I’m getting the car myself, it’s going to be a great product, but I’m also going to be realistic/honest.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts