Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Super Moderator
I was more referring to that 900hp monster they built.
Yes please, I'd love to know what goes into a 900 HP G16 even if I'll never try to push even half that power.

Motive was pushing like 40 psi for 500 right? How much boost is needed for 900 HP.....
Last thing I want is some kid thinking the car makes 900 hp on stock internals 馃槶

Either way though the development is awesome

Super Moderator
Hey I have an idea, in a year or so when many if us have our GRC's, how about we do a group buy?
I wouldn't mind owning a 900 hp GRC.馃く馃槼
After a year or so of ownership, I think we all wouldn't mind more hp.馃槣
You鈥檙e on your own brotha! Lol. 900hp driving around doesn鈥檛 sound fun to me but I would love to see it

Super Moderator
True, I drove some high performance vehicles, drift cars, etc.

this would be a weekend car, so doing a sequential gearbox would be no problem, it鈥檚 not going to be my daily, and remember, it鈥檚 my car.
Hey, we don鈥檛 care that it鈥檚 your car, we want you to drive what we want and get mods we like.

馃槶馃ぃ

Super Moderator
Apparently it can only be a daily driver as well.
You're right.

It's a Corolla, not a 911.

You guys want a track toy/sports car you can go to your nearest Subaru dealer and get the Toyota BRZ for a couple grand over MSRP.

As far as the Corolla goes? The only modifications you guys can do is anything to make it RWDish (That way you can imagine yourself drifting everywhere) and engine mods to reach 400 hp. Maybe add a armrest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts