Toyota GR Corolla Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you can browse through all the specs and colors for the 2023 corollas (except GR) now, but still can't "build" them. Inferno orange, blue crush metallic, and finish line red are new colors for the hatchback.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see a big wang on the blue one above. Possible future parts bin for GR Circuit Edition?
No, that's just the carry over optional "larger" wang you can get from Toyota. Many were speculating that Toyota would just make this wang standard for the CE, instead of going with the wang that was on the pre-production prototype.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Personally, I'm only here for a performance hott hatch from any and all manufacturers, and not at all interested in your standard run of the mill, dare I say boringToyota products ie Corolla & Camry.
I mean why would I, they're only your basic econobox forms of transportation ie Corolla, Civic, Camry, Accord, Sentra, Golf, Jetta etc.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wonder why the hatchbacks don’t get hybrid & awd.
but what can we do? That's what they can offer now. Maybe in the future you can get what you want
Didn’t say I wanted it, wondered why they don’t make it. Is it a battery space issue since the hatch is smaller? Is it saved for future updates? Is it because hatch is lower volume?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts